We have MOVED to Canada Credit Relief... you will be re-directed momentarily. Thank-you.
Welcome to Family Tree Financial
Company Description and Key Facts
- Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2007, Family Tree Financial Ltd Group of Companies provides Credit Counselling Services and Mortgage Brokering services to an ever growing number of individuals throughout Canada via its two subsidiaries, Canada Credit Relief and Your One Mortgage Company.
- Since inception in 2007, Family Tree Financial Ltd Group of Companies has built and nurtured relationships with a host of clients throughout the nation. Our Mortgage Brokering and Credit Counselling Services are widely known for their expertise in achieving solutions to fit every individuals needs.
- Family Tree Financial Ltd Group of Companies’ success comes from the creation of unbiased solutions based on intimate knowledge of our client’s verticals, best practices and systems that produce immediate results.
- The company is led by a highly skilled and dedicated leadership team with over 25 years of collective experience in Financial Counselling, Brokering, as well as Credit and Debt Management.
Family Tree Financial Ltd Group of Companies employs the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every facet of our business. Holding ourselves accountable and taking responsibility for what we do is embedded in our philosophy and self evident in our motto “People don’t really care how much you know until they know how much you care.” At Family Tree Financial Ltd Group of Companies we live by the golden rule. Our mission is to treat everyone we come in contact with, the way that we as individuals would want to be treated.
Vision and Values
- We will build the Family Tree Financial Ltd name along with Canada Credit Relief and Your One Mortgage Company into the most respected and recognized provider of Credit Counselling and Mortgage Brokering in the markets we serve.
- We will leverage our heritage to build a first-class organization that will stand the test of time.
- People are our most important asset - our employees are a group of experienced and dedicated people who are active in the community, and encouraged to use personal initiative, exercise sound judgment, and take well-reasoned risks.
- Fair, honest, respectful behavior - our employees exhibit integrity and honorable behavior at all times; we treat customers as people, not numbers; we have a commitment to compliance.
- Open communication - we say what we mean, and do what we say; feedback is encouraged at all levels of the organization; we maintain open and honest communications with customers at all times; we openly identify problems.
- Performance based culture - our employees have a relentless and unwavering drive to succeed; we lead by example, set high standards, and are accountable for results; we see problems as opportunities, not obstacles.
- Outstanding customer service - our employees strive to understand each customer's situation and needs; we make the right loan for the customer and the company; we work with the customer's schedule, not our schedule; we provide personal, local service and maintain customer relationships through good and bad times.